Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December

After several months of technical difficulty it appears that I have managed to get the blog up and running again. Let me rephrase that. I couldnt figure out how the get this blog site to operate correctly last February. Then fishing season started and I never looked back as I'd much rather concentrate on fish than computers and the issues they present me. In the presence of technological deficiencies, it dawns on me that I may have spent too much time day dreaming about the river when I should have been paying attention in class. I'm afraid my son Jack, battling the pike in the photo, may suffer a similar fate. Either way, as the snowpack builds and the temperatures drop, I am back to my chores. If, I can manage to get this computer to work I will be posting blog entries on a much more frequent basis.